Ray Glier and Knox Bardeen have written a book about the Atlanta Falcons called "100 Things Falcons Fans Should Know & Do Before They Die" and Triumph Books was kind enough to give us a freebie to give away to a lucky Falcons fan! The AJC's D Orlando Ledbetter did a quick write-up on the book so head over to his blog to learn more about it. I decided to do a "contest" to decide which lucky fan will receive the free copy of the book.
The book will be given to the fan who is the closest to predicting the outcome of the Falcons game this Sunday against the Carolina Panthers. A couple of rules:
- the prediction must be made in the comments section of this article at gritsblitz.com (not anywhere else that this article may be syndicated).
- only one prediction per person
- if the same score is predicted by more than one person, the person who predicted it first will win the book
- the tie breaker (if needed) is whoever gets closer to how many points the Atlanta Falcons score.
- contest will stop accepting predictions at 11:59 am on Sunday morning.
- if you do not register with livefyre (and post as a guest) please leave some way for us to contact you (ex: twitter handle or e-mail address).
If you have any questions you can ask them in the comments section, e-mail us at gritsblitzblog at gmail dot com or hit us up on Twitter @gritsblitzblog.
So fire up your noggin and leave us your best prediction for the Falcons/Panthers game this weekend.
@turnersworld Casey, to enter the contest please go to our blog and put your score in our comments section http://t.co/MZaFS4ES
this was the winning entry as it came closest to the margin of victory. E-mail us to claim your prize!
@CFBZ I'm not 100% as to why this guess won, say compared to Ray23's guess. Could you explain it a little more?
@Paige Parrish 13 point margin of victory versus 10